Thursday, July 24, 2014

KOSMETYKI - TAK i NIE

Oto wszystkie moje ulubione produkty. Najprościej mogłabym o nich powiedzieć: producent dotrzymał obietnicy, którą umieścił na etykiecie. Większość z nich kupuję od lat i nigdy mnie nie zawiodły.

Today I'm presenting my ultimate winners: products that I buy over and over again. They work for me and all the producent's promises are kept. I just love these products:






And here are several products that seemed to be good for me and it turned they were the biggest mistakes ever.
 My biggest disappointments:


Why?
Revlon photoready airbrush is very shimmery (more than its liquid version) smells quite weird, it's really hard to dose a proper amount, and it doesn't provide any sun protection, 
Bourjois bio detox - after loving sooo many of the Bourjois foundations I was excited to try this one, but it turned it stucked to every flaw of the skin, it feels really heavy and sticky (this weird "wet" feeling) , if I don't touch it for a week a dry cork blocks the pomp, moreover it's  hard to apply.
Since I like most of MAC products, MAC mineralize satinfinish foundation disappointed me all the way. I would not presume I'd be that disappointed in any of their products. Pros: it has a good package, and it's the only one. On my skin it's totally unblendable, if a single tear goes down on my cheek during the day (even a little one caused by the wind) the visible line appears, the effect on the skin is just ridiculous.
I love Dream satin liquid foundation but Dream nude airfoam is way worse. It's not blendable, it smells badly (it's not only my opinion), it feels sticky. 
Revlon customeyes eyeshadows has almost no pigment. The colours look fine in the box but even with the best primer you can't work with it. Waist of money. 
L'oreal telescopic liner has the tip that gives you almost no control, I personaly found it very difficult to work with. And it also dried really fast. 
I have this Estee Lauder lipstick in colour "pink sand" and it shows off any dry skin, it stays on my lips for 30 minutes max. I would never buy this again.
Most of make-up removers work just as Lancome be-facil (but cost 8 times less) or way better than this product, so what's the point of buying it?
I used to try almost all Garnier Fructis shampoos but that is the only one that leaves my hair in such a bad condition. My hair becomes greasy after one day. 


No comments:

Post a Comment